- A beautiful green campus with well illuminated spacious buildings, sufficient Class Rooms, faculty Cabins, sufficient parking place.
- Well-equipped office set-up for College & Research Cell- Lan-network, MIS, Internet facilities Xerox, E-pbx.
- Conference & Multipurpose Halls
- Audio-visual aid, LCD, Computers,Internet
- Common place for boys & Girls
- Basic amenities & facilities-
- Library – (Computerized-digital, Internet, Wi-Fi, AV, e-resources, good collections, periodicals, Photocopying & printing facilities).
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Play Ground, Indoor & Outdoor Games.
- Demonstration of water harvesting measures and vermi-culture project on the campus.
- Sufficient security systems:
The sate of art facility with round table arrangement, capacity for 60 persons, class room sitting arrangement capacity for 125 persons, inbuilt audio - visual presentation facility.
Seminar/ Multipurpose Hall
Capacity for 125 people.
Computer & Internet facility
Available at Administrative office, Library, R & C Cell.
Tech Mahindra Computer Lab:
The Computer Lab is contributing by helping students make effective use of internet services for academic purposes, presentations, assignments, SPSS and research projects.
The Institute Library has more than 17,000 books, journals and magazines related to the fields of social work and related subjects. Library subscribes magazines and research journals. The Library also maintains paper-clippings in files on various topics related to social work. The Library is open from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday. The Library also has collection of e-resources, audio and video cassettes on subjects of relevance to the field of social work.